Are you looking to retain an experienced municipal law attorney in Chicago? Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman is a premier firm specializing in school law and municipal law. We can help if your city or school board requires the services of a municipal lawyer in Chicago or the state of Illinois.
Our firm’s School and Municipal Law Practice has extensive experience representing school districts and municipalities in every aspect of their operations including:
- General counsel services for day-to-day matters
- Review of contracts, both from personnel and outside vendors
- Understanding Freedom of Information Act & Open Meetings Act
- Advice on laws and requirements for government entities
Working with a Skilled Municipal Law Attorney in Chicago
We also handle litigation for our school and municipal clients. We don’t simply “manage” litigation, we prepare cases to go to trial. While most cases end in settlement, the best successes are the result of the client and the attorney working under the assumption that the case will go to trial.
Our attorneys are capable of handling litigation in local, state, and federal courts, so regardless of what type of action is involved in your litigation matter, a lawyer from our firm will be able to help you. Please contact us today.
We represent clients and serve as local counsel in a range of matters, including:
- Litigation risk counseling
- Bench and jury trials
- Arbitration and mediation
- Negotiation and settlement
- Appeals in state and federal courts
- Proactive advice on contract and employment matters
Contact One of Our School & Municipal Law Attorneys: