Leading Civil Defense Attorneys in Chicago
Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman is a mid-sized civil defense litigation firm which has earned a reputation as a leading civil litigation firm in the State of Illinois. We will handle your legal matters in a cost-efficient manner and provide outstanding representation.
Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman is a full service civil practice law firm with the top AV Martindale-Hubbell rating. The firm is actively involved in the preparation, trial and appeal, if necessary, of civil cases of all kinds including personal injury, property damage, coverage disputes and other litigation. The firm specializes in the fields of product liability, construction, asbestos, warranty, and civil rights litigation. A major portion of our practice is devoted to transportation issues, toxic torts, alleged “bad faith” insurance claims, insurance coverage, excess and reinsurance matters, homeowner’s liability, and fire and explosion claims. Additionally, the firm handles contractual, commercial and real estate litigation as well as injunctive and/or equity relief, and appellate litigation. Sanchez Daniels & Hoffman also has extensive expertise in the fields of environmental and employment law.
In today’s complicated society, defendants in civil litigation matters can face lawsuits including complex issues, catastrophic injuries and large damage exposure. Our Chicago defense attorneys have many years of experience in handling these types of matters and bringing them to a successful resolution. By way of example, we have defended numerous construction companies, transportation companies, and product liability defendants who have faced these types of problems. Our attorneys pride themselves on the detailed investigation of these claims and the creation of a strategy that is in the best interest of the client. Our partners are involved in all phases of case development and work closely with the clients to achieve their goals.
The firm’s litigation practice takes it before all levels of State and Federal courts in Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Ohio and Wisconsin. The firm regularly practices before regulatory and administrative agencies as well as arbitration and mediation adjudicators.
All of this is recounted simply to emphasize that the firm is dynamic, firmly established, and eager to demonstrate its effectiveness. Our success is a direct result of our commitment to the belief that our clients always have, and always will, come first.
We are quite proud of the fact that since 1987 we have:
- Been honored as the recipient of the Thomas L. Sager Award in recognition of our commitment to diversity and gender balance. The award was given by the Minority Corporate Counsel Association.
- Become one of the largest minority-owned and controlled law firms in the United States;
Secured thousands of favorable settlements and resolutions on behalf of our institutional clients.
- Gone to verdict in over 175 cases in State and Federal courts.
- Been selected as Chrysler Group LLC’s “Tier I” counsel from 1995-present with responsibility for all pending and future product liability cases filed against Chrysler in the States of Illinois and Indiana and the eastern half of Missouri.
- Actively participated in the field of public finance working as underwriting counsel, bond counsel and borrower’s counsel in transactions involving the City of Chicago, Chicago O’Hare International Airport, Chicago Midway Airport, the Chicago Park District, the Public Building Commission, the Chicago Board of Education, Cook County, United Airlines, St. Augustine College and Norwegian American Hospital.
- Become one of the first members of The Harmonie Group, a national network of elite and vetted law firms providing defense services to corporations. We are presently its only Illinois member of 58 law firms in the United States, Canada and Mexico.